Monday, October 11, 2010

Photo Diary-Case at play

I'm trying to enjoy each day that I have with Case, as I know that I will miss him terribly next year when he goes to school for Kindergarten. As it is, this year's been a HUGE transition with him gone to school two days and with Nana to Bible study another day. On our two days together I try to take him to parks, on playdates, or try to be intentional to play with him at home. It doesn't always work out, but we've had a lot of fun when it does. One of our new favorite outings is to the botanic gardens where they have a play area just for kids...it's so super creative and since we go with Aunt E and the girls (Elle Belle and Liv) we always feel like its a treat!

Here is Case in one of his favorite areas...the walking creek.

No comments: