Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our First Fall Break


So, we've officially made it through to Fall Break in our first experience with school! It's been great, too. This is a picture of E from the first day in her "uniform". She loves going, learning, and being with friends.

For the break, we are taking a trip to be with my Mom's side of the family, leaving after school tomorrow. We'll celebrate C's bday while there, get to meet my cousin's brand new little girl, Lilly, and see her baptized. Should prove to be an adventure and a really fun time. I am also looking forward to coming home, too, as my hubby will FINALLY be back indefinitely. It's crazy to think that he's not been here since school started for E!!! I mean he did come home for a weekend, but you know. Anyway, off we go to enjoy cheese steaks, soft pretzels, subs, and water ice. Yes, all food. I guess I'd better take my workout clothes with me, eh? Ha!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Enjoy some food for me :) Have a ball friend! And happy birthday C!

Veronica said...

I feel so connected to you again emailing and now blogging. Love to see these precious kids growing up. I will be praying for you guys this weekend..that He will comfort your family as only He can. Love you friend!! Vern